Indulge your love of winter cooking and take extra comfort in knowing that this mouth-watering dish is deliciously guilt-free.
The ingredient of Roast lamb rack with rosemary & mustard crust
- 750g Kent pumpkin, seeded, cut into 1.5cm-thick wedges
- Olive oil spray
- 4 lamb racks (3 cutlets on each rack), French trimmed
- 2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard (see note)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 8 yellow squash, halved
- 240g pkt cherry truss tomatoes
- 2 zucchini, trimmed, quartered lengthways
The instruction how to make Roast lamb rack with rosemary & mustard crust
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a large roasting pan with non-stick baking paper. Spray pumpkin with oil. Season with pepper. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Spray with oil. Cook lamb racks for 1-2 minutes each side or until browned. Combine the mustard and rosemary in a small bowl. Spread one-quarter of mustard mixture over the top of each lamb rack.
- Add squash, tomatoes and zucchini to roasting pan. Arrange lamb on top. Roast for 15 minutes for medium or until lamb is cooked to your liking and vegetables are tender. Transfer lamb to a plate. Cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Serve with vegetables.
Nutritions of Roast lamb rack with rosemary & mustard crustcalories: 329.342 calories
calories: 13 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 18 grams carbohydrates
calories: 16 grams sugar
calories: 32 grams protein
calories: 88 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 246.34 milligrams sodium