Nothing tastes better than a slow-cooked lamb, infused with rosemary and garlic and served with seasonal winter veggies.
The ingredient of Slow cooker roast lamb with winter vegetables
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2kg Coles Australian Whole Lamb Leg Roast
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 3 rosemary sprigs
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 cup (250ml) chicken stock
- 600g baby potatoes, halved
- 1 bunch Dutch carrots, trimmed
- Steamed greens, to serve
The instruction how to make Slow cooker roast lamb with winter vegetables
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add the lamb and cook for 4 mins each side or until browned all over.
- Transfer the lamb to a 5.5L slow cooker. Sprinkle with cracked black pepper. Season. Place rosemary, garlic and stock around lamb in slow cooker. Season. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours. Reduce heat to low. Add potato and carrots. Cook for a further 2 hours or until the lamb and vegetables are tender.
- Serve lamb with vegetables and steamed greens.
Nutritions of Slow cooker roast lamb with winter vegetablescalories: