These kid-friendly fish kebabs will be on the table in just 30 minutes.
The ingredient of Fish kebabs with sweet chilli and lemongrass sauce
- 750g firm white fish fillets, cut into 3cm pieces (see notes)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 stick lemongrass, trimmed, halved, bruised
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon kecap manis
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons tamarind puru00e9e (see notes)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves, plus extra sprigs to serve
- 315g packet Thai-style salad kit
- 100g packet original fried noodles
The instruction how to make Fish kebabs with sweet chilli and lemongrass sauce
- Thread fish onto skewers. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add skewers. Cook, turning occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Add chilli and lemongrass to pan. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add sugar, fish sauce, kecap manis, lime juice, tamarind and u00b9u2044u00b3 cup water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce thickens. Stir in coriander.
- Add skewers to pan. Cook, turning to coat in sauce, for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. 4 Meanwhile, toss salad with noodles to combine. Serve skewers and salad sprinkled with coriander sprigs.
Nutritions of Fish kebabs with sweet chilli and lemongrass saucecalories: 473.698 calories
calories: 18.2 grams fat
calories: 4.3 grams saturated fat
calories: 34 grams carbohydrates
calories: 43.6 grams protein
calories: 75 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1378 milligrams sodium