Roasted sweet potato and apple pops in the mouth with a rum and sugar coating.
The ingredient of Sticky rum-roasted apple & sweet potato
- 800g sweet potato (kumara), cut into 2cm rounds
- 1 red onion, peeled, cut into wedges
- 1 Pink Lady apple, cut into 8 wedges
- 55g (1/4 cup, firmly packed) brown sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Fried sage leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Sticky rum-roasted apple & sweet potato
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Combine sweet potato, onion, apple, sugar, cinnamon, rum and oil on a baking tray. Season.
- Roast, stirring once, for 45 minutes or until tender. Top with sage.
Nutritions of Sticky rum-roasted apple & sweet potatocalories: 286.8 calories
calories: 6.5 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 49 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4.5 grams protein