Roasted until soft and sweet, juicy grape tomatoes taste great drizzled with our honey-infused dressing.
The ingredient of Roasted grape tomato salad
- 4 x 200g punnets grape tomatoes
- 2 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 75g pkt toasted pine nuts
- 160g pkt baby spinach leaves
The instruction how to make Roasted grape tomato salad
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line a large roasting pan with non-stick baking paper. Place tomatoes in prepared pan. Roast for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool.
- Combine vinegar, oil and honey in a small jug. Season with salt and pepper. Place the tomatoes and pine nuts in a large serving bowl. Add the dressing and toss to coat.
- Add the spinach and toss until well combined.
Nutritions of Roasted grape tomato saladcalories: 126.67 calories
calories: 11 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 4.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams protein