These crunchy salmon croquettes with fries makes eating your vegies a lot more fun.
The ingredient of Salmon and sweet potato croquettes with vegie fries
- 750g orange sweet potato, peeled, chopped
- 415g can pink salmon, drained, mashed
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill sprigs
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dried breadcrumbs
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into thick matchsticks
- 1 small green capsicum, cut into thick matchsticks
- 1 small red capsicum, cut into thick matchsticks
- 150g green beans, trimmed
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- Mixed leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Salmon and sweet potato croquettes with vegie fries
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Cook sweet potato in saucepan of boiling salted water, for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender (see note). Drain well. Transfer to a bowl. Mash until smooth. Add salmon, dill, lemon rind and 1u00bd tablespoons lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Mash together. Set aside for 5 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Shape 1/4 cup of mixture into an 8cm-long log shape. Repeat to make 12 croquettes. Roll in breadcrumbs to coat all over. Place on 1 of the prepared trays. Spray all over with olive oil.
- Place zucchini, capsicum and beans on remaining prepared tray. Spray with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake croquettes and vegetables together for 20 minutes, swapping trays and gently turning croquettes and vegetables halfway during cooking or until tender and starting to brown.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, tomato sauce and remaining lemon juice in a bowl. 5 Serve croquettes with vegie fries, dipping sauce and mixed leaves.
Nutritions of Salmon and sweet potato croquettes with vegie friescalories: 654.621 calories
calories: 41.5 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 43.1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 22.7 grams protein
calories: 63 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 835 milligrams sodium