Mix up your salad routine with this delicious smoked trout, bean and rocket combination.
The ingredient of Smoked trout, bean and potato salad
- 400g baby chat potatoes, halved or quartered
- 100g smoked trout portion
- 2 bunches rocket, trimmed, washed
- 420g can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 4 eschalots, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons baby capers
- 1/3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
The instruction how to make Smoked trout, bean and potato salad
- Place potatoes in a saucepan of water. Bring to boil. Simmer for 10-15 minutes until tender. Drain well. Keep warm.
- Flake trout into a large bowl. Combine trout with rocket, beans, almonds, eschalots and capers.
- Dressing: In a jug, whisk together juice, oil, chives and garlic.
- Drizzle dressing over salad just before serving, tossing well.
Nutritions of Smoked trout, bean and potato saladcalories: