Take your stir-fry to the next level with this flavoursome Chinese roast pork infused with honey, soy, ginger and garlic.
The ingredient of Chinese roast pork with superfood stir-fry
- 1/2 cup (125ml) char siu sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons ginger, finely grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2kg Coles Australian Pork Forequarter Boneless Roast
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 2 x 300g pkt Coles Brand Australian Superfood Stir-Fry
- Sliced spring onions, to serve
The instruction how to make Chinese roast pork with superfood stir-fry
- Preheat oven to 200C. Combine the char siu, honey, soy, ginger and garlic in a jug. Place the pork in a glass or ceramic dish and coat with three-quarters of the char siu mixture. Set the pork aside for 15 mins to allow the flavours to develop.
- Place the pork on a rack in a roasting pan. Pour 2 cups of water around the base of the roasting pan . Roast the pork in oven, basting with some of the remaining char siu mixture halfway through cooking, for 1 hour 45 mins, or until cooked through. Cover pork with foil and set aside for 30 mins to rest.
- While the pork is resting, heat the oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add the stir-fry mix and cook for 3 mins. Add remaining char siu mixture and cook for a further 2 mins. Slice the pork and serve with stir-fried veggies. Top with spring onions to serve.
Nutritions of Chinese roast pork with superfood stir-frycalories: