Stay warm with this flavour-packed miso chicken noodle soup. Grab your Thermomix and this delicious meal will be on the table in just 45 minutes.
The ingredient of Miso chicken noodle soup recipe
- 200g dried noodles of choice (see notes)
- 20g fresh ginger
- 1000g Massel Chicken Style Liquid Stock
- 50g shiro (white) miso paste
- 40g tamari
- 500g chicken tenderloins, cut into halves
- 200-300g savoy cabbage leaves, cut into thin slices
- 1 bunch Asian greens of choice, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 8 fresh shiitake mushrooms, finely sliced
- 100g fresh enoki mushrooms
- Toasted sesame seeds, for sprinkling
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and cut into thin slices
The instruction how to make Miso chicken noodle soup recipe
- Prepare noodles as per packet instructions.
- Place ginger into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
- Add stock, miso and tamari and heat 10 min/100C/speed 1.
- Add the chicken and gently poach 8-10 min/90C or until cooked. Using a slotted spoon remove the chicken from the soup and place in a thermal serving bowl (ThermoServeru00ae) and cover to keep warm. Leave soup in the mixing bowl.
- Place Varoma into position and weigh cabbage into it, then add the greens. Secure Varoma lid and cook 5-8 min/Varoma/speed 2 or until just cooked. Meanwhile, shred the reserved chicken and divide the noodles between 4 serving bowls, then top with the shredded chicken. Remove the Varoma and divide cooked cabbage and greens between the serving bowls.
- Add mushrooms and cook 2 min/100C/speed 1. Divide soup and mushrooms between the serving bowls. Top with spring onions/shallots and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Nutritions of Miso chicken noodle soup recipecalories: