*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Sweet chilli prawns and vegetable stir-fry
- 100g Hokkien noodles
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 100g fresh prawns, shelled, de-veined
- 2 spring onions, sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 50g snow peas, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 red capsicum, sliced thinly
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
The instruction how to make Sweet chilli prawns and vegetable stir-fry
- Place Hokkien noodles into a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave for 5 minute.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok. Cook prawns until pink. Remove from wok.
- Heat remaining tablespoon oil and place vegetables in wok. Cook for 5 minutes. Added a tablespoon of water if the vegetables start to burn. Add sweet chilli sauce and lemon juice.
- Return prawns to the wok with hokkien noodles, combine noodles and prawns into the vegetables until hot. Serve while hot.
Nutritions of Sweet chilli prawns and vegetable stir-frycalories: