The ingredient of Roasted tomato and feta pasta
- 2 x 250g punnets cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 yellow capsicum, halved, thickly sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into thick wedges
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 375g dried bow-tie pasta
- 100g feta, crumbled (see tip)
The instruction how to make Roasted tomato and feta pasta
- Preheat oven to 220C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Spread tomatoes, capsicum, onion and garlic in a single layer on prepared tray. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Season with salt and cracked black pepper. Roast for 30 minutes or until tomatoes collapse and vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of cooking water. Return pasta to saucepan. Add roasted vegetables, feta and reserved cooking water (if pasta is too dry). Stir to combine.
- Spoon pasta into serving bowls. Season with pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Roasted tomato and feta pastacalories: 514.089 calories
calories: 17 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 71 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 17 grams protein
calories: 16 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 292.56 milligrams sodium