Bring us your time-poor, your hungry, your tired - well fix them in a flash with this easy to make recipe.
The ingredient of Speedy roast lamb with beetroot and sweet potato
- 2 x 350g lamb mini roasts
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled, halved lengthways
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bunch baby beetroot, trimmed, peeled, cut into thin wedges (see note)
- 500g orange sweet potato, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 100g baby rocket
The instruction how to make Speedy roast lamb with beetroot and sweet potato
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/200u00b0C fan-forced. Using a sharp knife, make 4 small slits in each roast. Insert garlic in holes. Drizzle with half the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place beetroot and 1 lamb roast on 1 tray. Place sweet potato and remaining lamb roast on remaining tray. Drizzle with remaining oil. Toss to coat.
- Roast vegetables and lamb for 25 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Stand lamb, covered, for 5 minutes. Thinly slice.
- Meanwhile place yoghurt, honey and mustard in a bowl. Stir to combine. Arrange rocket, beetroot and sweet potato on a platter. Top with lamb. Serve with yoghurt mixture.
Nutritions of Speedy roast lamb with beetroot and sweet potatocalories: 476.327 calories
calories: 19 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 32 grams carbohydrates
calories: 21 grams sugar
calories: 41 grams protein
calories: 127 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 212.37 milligrams sodium