The ingredient of Roasted vegetable salad
- 4 Lebanese (slender) eggplants, sliced lengthways into thin strips
- 3 zucchini, sliced lengthways in thin strips
- 1 red capsicum, sliced into thick strips
- 4 roma (egg) tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 4 bocconcini, sliced
- 1/3 cup store-bought pesto
The instruction how to make Roasted vegetable salad
- Preheat oven to 210u00b0C. Place the eggplant, zucchini, red capsicum, tomatoes and onion in a large bowl and toss with the oil, salt and cracked black pepper.
- Place vegetables on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake vegetables for 25 minutes or until tender and golden.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes then arrange vegetables on serving plates and top with bocconcini slices.
- Serve with pesto and crusty bread if desired.
Nutritions of Roasted vegetable saladcalories: 324.562 calories
calories: 27 grams fat
calories: 9 grams saturated fat
calories: 6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 14 grams protein
calories: 454.38 milligrams sodium