A simple and tasty pizza to make with some non-traditional ingredients to add a luxurious flair.
The ingredient of Sausage and pine nut pizzas
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 6 thick chicken sausages
- 2 x 26cm frozen pizza bases
- 2/3 cup hommus (see tip)
- 300g roasted red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 150g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 60g baby spinach
The instruction how to make Sausage and pine nut pizzas
- Preheat oven to 230u00b0C. Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add sausages and cook, turning occasionally, for 15 minutes or until almost cooked. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel and set aside to cool slightly. Thinly slice.
- Place pizza bases on 2 pizza trays. Spread 1/3 cup hommus over each base. Top with sausage slices and capsicum strips. Sprinkle over feta and pine nuts.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Swap trays over in oven and bake for a further 5 minutes or until bases are crisp. Top with spinach and return to oven. Cook for 2 minutes or until leaves are just wilted. Season with pepper and serve.
Nutritions of Sausage and pine nut pizzascalories: 1052.078 calories
calories: 64 grams fat
calories: 19 grams saturated fat
calories: 75 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11 grams sugar
calories: 39 grams protein
calories: 1930.8 milligrams sodium