Just four ingredients are needed for this simple salad which is the perfect side dish for any main meal.
The ingredient of Mushroom, prosciutto and spinach salad
- 300g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup balsamic dressing
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 75g baby spinach
The instruction how to make Mushroom, prosciutto and spinach salad
- Place mushroom and dressing in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Cover with plastic wrap. Set aside for 1 hour or until mushroom has softened.
- Preheat a grill to high. Place prosciutto on a baking tray. Grill for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until golden and crisp. Set aside to cool. Break into pieces.
- Add prosciutto and spinach to mushroom mixture. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Mushroom, prosciutto and spinach saladcalories: 171.602 calories
calories: 13.5 grams fat
calories: 1.7 grams saturated fat
calories: 2.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9 grams protein
calories: 16 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1140 milligrams sodium