Serve this deliciously easy sausage and egg tray bake for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
The ingredient of Spinach, leek and sausage bake
- 2 leeks, thinly sliced
- 200g cup mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500g pkt Coles Finest Pork Calabrese Sausages
- 80g baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup (60ml) cream
- 4 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely grated parmesan
- Chopped chives, to serve
- Thinly sliced long red chilli, to serve
- Sliced Coles Bakery Stone Baked White Sourdough Vienna, toasted, to serve
The instruction how to make Spinach, leek and sausage bake
- Preheat oven to 180C. Combine the leek, mushrooms, garlic and half the oil in a large baking dish. Roast for 20 mins or until the leek is tender.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan. Cook the sausages, turning, for 5 mins or until browned all over.
- Add the spinach to the leek mixture and toss to combine. Use the back of a spoon to make 4 indents in the spinach mixture in the dish. Carefully crack an egg in each indent. Drizzle with cream. Arrange the sausages over the spinach mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan. Season. Bake for 15 mins or until the eggs are just cooked and sausages are cooked through.
- Sprinkled with chives and chilli. Serve with the bread.
Nutritions of Spinach, leek and sausage bakecalories: