The ingredient of Spicy fish with couscous
- 100mls Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large flesh red chilli, sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 400g boneless fish fillets (like flake or blue eye), cut into 3 x 8cm strips
- 155g (3/4 cup) couscous
- 185mls (3/4 cup) boiling water
- 1/4 cup flesh coriander leaves, to serve
- Steamed green beans, to serve.
The instruction how to make Spicy fish with couscous
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Combine stock, lemon juice, onion, tomato paste, garlic, chilli, cumin, chilli powder and salt. Place in a 20 x 1 27cm (2.5-1itre/10-cup) ovenproof dish. Cover and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, add the fish and stir. Return to the oven and cook for a further 15 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with a fork. (See microwave tip).
- Meanwhile, place couscous in a heat-resistant bowl and pour boiling water over while stirring with a fork. Cover and stand for 5 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed. Stir with a fork to separate the grains.
- Serve couscous topped with the fish, garnished with coriander leaves and accompanied by the green beans.
Nutritions of Spicy fish with couscouscalories: 510.265 calories
calories: 4 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 63 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 50 grams protein
calories: 108 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1630.49 milligrams sodium