Heres an inspired lunch guaranteed to pep up any lunchbox.
The ingredient of Tuna, corn and egg pies
- 12 large multigrain bread slices, crusts removed
- 425g can tuna in springwater, drained
- 15g baby spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- 125g can corn kernels, drained
- 6 eggs
- 2 eggwhites
The instruction how to make Tuna, corn and egg pies
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease 12 holes of a 1/3 cup-capacity muffin pan. Place bread on a chopping board. Using a rolling pin, flatten slightly. Line muffin holes with bread slices.
- Combine tuna, spinach and corn in a bowl. Whisk eggs and eggwhites together in a jug.
- Divide tuna mixture between bread cases. Pour egg mixture over fillings. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until egg has set. Stand for 5 minutes. Remove pies from pan. Cool. Wrap each pie in plastic wrap. Refrigerate.
Nutritions of Tuna, corn and egg piescalories: 176.86 calories
calories: 5 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 18 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams sugar
calories: 14 grams protein
calories: 121 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 285.38 milligrams sodium