Stir-frying doesnt have to be all about Asian flavours. The whole family will love this creamy pesto chicken which is ready in 20.
The ingredient of Stir-fry chicken with pesto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 small skinless chicken breast fillets (about 160g each), thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 225g Swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
- 200g baby spinach leaves
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150ml thin cream
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- Small basil leaves, to garnish
- Steamed brown rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Stir-fry chicken with pesto
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large non-stick frypan over high heat, cook chicken for 5-6 minutes until golden and cooked through. Remove and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to pan with the capsicum and mushrooms, and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes. Add the spinach and tomato, and cook until the spinach just wilts. Combine cream and pesto in a small bowl, then add to pan and cook until just heated through. Sprinkle with basil and serve with rice.
Nutritions of Stir-fry chicken with pestocalories: 580.053 calories
calories: 31 grams fat
calories: 12 grams saturated fat
calories: 4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 70 grams protein
calories: 208 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 274.11 milligrams sodium