The delicate flavour of lemon is a perfect complement to the spinach and ricotta ravioli.
The ingredient of Lemon and spinach ravioli
- 250g frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/2 cup (125g) fresh ricotta
- 4 green onions, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 28 gowgee dumpling wrappers
- 40g butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
The instruction how to make Lemon and spinach ravioli
- Use your hands to squeeze as much excess liquid from the spinach as possible. Place in a medium bowl. Add the ricotta, green onion, lemon rind and garlic and stir to combine. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Place a gowgee wrapper on a clean work surface. Place a heaped teaspoonful of spinach mixture into the centre of the wrapper. Use a pastry brush dipped in water to brush around the wrapper and fold to enclose filling. Repeat with remaining spinach mixture and wrappers.
- Cook the ravioli in a large saucepan of boiling water for 3-4 minutes or until they rise to the surface. Drain well.
- Melt the butter in the pan over high heat until foaming. Add the lemon juice and stir to combine. Add the ravioli and gently toss the pan to coat ravioli in butter mixture. Add the chives and toss until just combined. Divide among serving bowls and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Lemon and spinach raviolicalories: 249.277 calories
calories: 11 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 26 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams sugar
calories: 9 grams protein
calories: 207.32 milligrams sodium