Six of the best? Try this fast, fresh and fabulous dish and see for yourself!
The ingredient of Warm potato and sausage salad
- 9 (600g) chat potatoes
- 6 (375g) extra-lean Italian-style sausages
- 1/3 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 100g baby spinach
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, quartered
The instruction how to make Warm potato and sausage salad
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 15 to 17 minutes or until tender. Drain. Cut into quarters. Place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat a greased chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Cook sausages, turning occasionally, for 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from pan. Thinly slice diagonally.
- Whisk mayonnaise and lemon juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add sausage and spinach to potato mixture. Pour over dressing. Toss to combine. Add egg. Serve.
Nutritions of Warm potato and sausage saladcalories: 487.321 calories
calories: 30.2 grams fat
calories: 6.4 grams saturated fat
calories: 26.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 24.9 grams protein
calories: 285 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 575 milligrams sodium