The ingredient of Spinach and feta pie
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 bunch English spinach, washed, leaves removed
- 250g low-fat ricotta cheese
- 75g low-fat feta, crumbled
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons dill sprigs, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 sheets filo pastry
- 100g mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Salt, to season
The instruction how to make Spinach and feta pie
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Spray a 4cm deep, 20cm (base) ovenproof dish with oil. Half-fill a large saucepan with water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Add spinach. Cook for 1 minute or until just wilted. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Squeeze to remove excess water. Roughly chop.
- Combine ricotta, feta, green onions, dill, eggs and spinach in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon mixture into pie dish. Bake for 20 minutes or until firm in the centre. Remove from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 180u00b0C.
- Scrunch filo pastry sheets, 1 at a time. Place pastry over pie top to cover spinach mixture. Spray with oil. Bake for 10 minutes or until pastry is golden and crisp. Serve with salad leaves.
Nutritions of Spinach and feta piecalories: 218.924 calories
calories: 10 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 12 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 20 grams protein
calories: 151 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 511.27 milligrams sodium