Great for a last minute brunch, this spinach, ham and mushroom omelette can be whipped up in just a few minutes.
The ingredient of Ham and spinach omelette
- 8 medium portobello mushrooms
- 500g cherry truss tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 100g baby spinach
- 2 eggs
- 5 eggwhites
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 50g shaved lean leg ham
- 8 slices wholegrain bread
The instruction how to make Ham and spinach omelette
- Preheat grill on high. Place mushrooms and tomatoes on a baking tray. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons oil. Grill, turning once, for 6 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, finely shred half the spinach. Whisk eggs and eggwhites in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in shredded spinach and onion.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in an 18cm (base) frying pan. Heat over medium-high heat. Pour half the egg mixture into pan. Swirl to coat. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until almost set. Top half the omelette with half the ham and half the remaining spinach. Fold omelette in half to enclose filling. Transfer to a plate. Cut in half. Repeat to make remaining omelette. Serve with mushrooms, tomatoes and bread.
Nutritions of Ham and spinach omelettecalories: 297.555 calories
calories: 10 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 30 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 19 grams protein
calories: 115 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 595.56 milligrams sodium