Everyones eyes will light up at the sight of this mouth-watering chicken wonton and corn soup. It will not only satisfy hungry tummies, it will warm up cold, winter nights, too!
The ingredient of Chicken wonton and corn soup recipe
- 300g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Breast Mince
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tsp sesame oil
- 20 wonton wrappers
- 2 cups (500ml) salt-reduced chicken stock
- 2 x 420g cans creamed corn
- 420g can corn kernels, rinsed, drained
- 270ml can coconut cream
- 2 tbsp salt-reduced soy sauce
The instruction how to make Chicken wonton and corn soup recipe
- Place chicken, spring onion, fish sauce and 2 tsp oil in a bowl. Stir until well combined. Place 1 wonton wrapper on a clean work surface. Top with 1 tsp of mince mixture. Brush edges with a little water. Bring corners together to enclose filling. Pinch centre to seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers and mince mixture.
- Combine the stock, creamed corn, corn kernels, coconut cream and 1 cup (250ml) water in a large saucepan. Place over medium-high heat. Bring to the boil. Add the wontons. Reduce heat to low. Cook for 5 mins or until wontons are cooked through.
- Ladle soup among serving bowls. Drizzle with soy sauce and remaining oil.
Nutritions of Chicken wonton and corn soup recipecalories: 630.243 calories
calories: 20 grams fat
calories: 12 grams saturated fat
calories: 75 grams carbohydrates
calories: 20 grams sugar
calories: 34 grams protein
calories: 1872 milligrams sodium