Go for fish and team tasty golden patties with refreshing sides of herb yoghurt and crisp cucumber salad.
The ingredient of Sweet potato & salmon cakes with dill yoghurt
- 500g orange sweet potato (kumara), peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 x 415g can red salmon, drained
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 90g (1/3 cup) fat-free natural yoghurt
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 100g baby spinach leaves
The instruction how to make Sweet potato & salmon cakes with dill yoghurt
- Cook the sweet potato in a steamer over a saucepan of simmering water (make sure the steamer doesnt touch the water) for 10 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a large bowl and mash. Add the salmon, onion and 1 tablespoon of dill. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Divide into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into a patty.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the patties and cook for 4 minutes each side or until golden.
- Combine the yoghurt, garlic and remaining dill in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Divide cucumber and spinach among serving plates. Serve with the patties and yoghurt mixture.
Nutritions of Sweet potato & salmon cakes with dill yoghurtcalories: 318.826 calories
calories: 16 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 21 grams carbohydrates
calories: 10 grams sugar
calories: 22 grams protein
calories: 61 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 361.53 milligrams sodium