Enjoy hot summer nights with this easy ham pasta salad using only six ingredients.
The ingredient of Ham, rocket and tortellini salad
- 625g packet fresh spinach and ricotta tortellini
- 200g sliced leg ham, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 150g tub roasted peppers, drained, roughly chopped
- 50g baby rocket
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Ham, rocket and tortellini salad
- Cook tortellini in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 6 minutes or until tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Place into a large bowl.
- Add ham, olives, peppers, rocket and onion to tortellini. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Ham, rocket and tortellini saladcalories: 568.82 calories
calories: 21.2 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 68.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 25.4 grams protein
calories: 36 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1744 milligrams sodium