The ingredient of Prosciutto, olive, bocconcini & pesto pizza
- 2 pieces Lebanese bread
- 95g (1/3 cup) tomato paste
- 2 x 100g pkts prosciutto parma ham
- 55g (1/2 cup) coarsely grated mozzarella
- 180g fresh bocconcini, drained, thickly sliced
- 80g (1/2 cup) pitted kalamata olives
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons bought basil pesto
- 40g (1/4 pkt) baby spinach leaves
The instruction how to make Prosciutto, olive, bocconcini & pesto pizza
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place the bread on pizza trays. Spread each base evenly with the tomato paste and top with prosciutto, mozzarella, bocconcini and olives. Sprinkle with pepper and cook in preheated oven, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 15 minutes or until the cheese melts and the bread is crispy.
- Remove from oven and top each pizza with a few dollops of pesto and some spinach leaves.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Prosciutto, olive, bocconcini & pesto pizzacalories: 1016.706 calories
calories: 55 grams fat
calories: 25 grams saturated fat
calories: 58 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9 grams sugar
calories: 70 grams protein
calories: 4482.92 milligrams sodium