Enjoy our six-ingredient Spinach, ham and ricotta pie recipe.
The ingredient of Spinach, ham and ricotta pie
- 250g packet frozen spinach, thawed
- 500g reduced-fat smooth ricotta cheese
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 100g shaved leg ham, chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
The instruction how to make Spinach, ham and ricotta pie
- Preheat oven to 180u00c2u00baC/160u00c2u00baC fan-forced. Grease a 6 cup-capacity round ovenproof pie dish.
- Place spinach in a sieve. Using the back of a large spoon, squeeze out liquid. Place spinach, ricotta, feta, ham, onion and egg in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Spoon mixture into prepared dish. Smooth top. Bake for 55 minutes to 1 hour or until firm. Serve.
Nutritions of Spinach, ham and ricotta piecalories: 304.725 calories
calories: 19 grams fat
calories: 10 grams saturated fat
calories: 5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 31 grams protein
calories: 259 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1058.21 milligrams sodium